Ugh! I just got hit with a summer bug and I'm MISERABLE! It started Sunday evening on our way to our anniversary dinner - my nose started running uncontrollably. We had traded babysitting with our good friends and so my poor hubby just sat there and watched me blow my nose the whole dinner. So romantic . . . NOT!
I'm not sure where I got it either. We were under a vent at Ethan's very first movie on Saturday, "Kung Fu Panda!" It was very fun to watch his reaction - he loved it. Andy's been fighting a bug and I imagine that's the culprit but who knows. Gotta love daycare!
We did take some pictures of the family on Sunday night so I'll be sure to post those!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Linny- Yay for your blog!! I've favorited it now.
Boo for your cold. If it's any consolation, both Addie and Ben have one right now. It stinks. Snot and 90 degree temps don't go together!
Post a Comment