Friday, August 15, 2008

What's up with the weather????

Today it's raining with an expected high of 63 degrees! HEY! It's still summer! The high country is expecting a foot of snow! What's up with this? I'm so not ready for fall yet!

Looks like our party for Andy will be indoors tomorrow. I'm kinda disappointed and praying that people don't spill their beverages on my carpet (I know that's bad but I expect it will happen!). I don't know why people don't RSVP these days - we have 22 yes's and 17 unknowns - can you believe that? I can't believe it because it looks like I got a bit carried away with the invites. Our house will be packed if they all show and I want them to show, I'm just a little nervous about it. I increased the size of the cake this morning because I thought the 1/4 sheet was too small.

Happy Friday to all!

No comments: