Andy & Ethan received a very fun Handy Manny book from an online Mommy-exchange. Thanks to friends Cory, Addie & Ben in Delaware!
I received this fun ornament:

Andy is loving our tree - especially the beanie ornaments I put at the bottom (thank goodness I bought those years ago!)
My sweet boys!
Greg and I went to Orlando before kids and bought our niece, Rachel, this NASA pajama. She wore it, then her brother, Lucas, wore it and then Ethan and now Andy! It's sad to think he's almost too big for it!
Speaking of Miss Rachel! It was her 7th birthday yesterday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RACHEL!
Our confession: yes we go to McDonald's and Ethan loves happy meals. The latest toys are the UGLIEST toys I've ever seen and he LOVES them - they're called bionicles for those who haven't seen them. I told him, "they must be a boy toy, because I think those are really ugly!" and he agreed "yes, Mommy - it's a boy toy!"

1 comment:
I CAN'T get over how much Ethan looks like you Linny. =) He is just a happy 'lil guy. I have to agree about those McDonald's toys. I let Matthew play with them for a couple of weeks, and then they disappear when he is sleeping. **wink**
McDonald's used to have such neato toys that I even wanted to play with.
Andy looks so sweet in his pj's. So cute!
xoxo
H
Post a Comment