Oh - it's been a long time since my last post. Not sure why I'm having such issues downloading pictures and videos from the camera but I am.
Christmas was great - low key, but great! So fun to see the little men open their presents. I'd have to say the Bat Cave from Santa was the highlight.
New Year's? I was the only one awake at Midnight. We celebrated the East Coast New Year's.
I am looking forward to 2010! (Even though a month of it is already gone). I just have this feeling it'll be a lucky year. Why lucky? Well: 10 has always been my lucky number. When I was young, I rollerskated at Skate City and they played a game where when the music stopped you picked a number and if your number was called, you got a prize. Well, I picked 10 and I won! I've loved the number 10 ever since.
Hightlights in January included:
Going to the stock show & Rodeo - Andy and Daddy got their picture taken on a Brama bull.
(Ethan wanted nothing to do with it!)
Having a girl's night out! Went out with all the neighborhood gals. Good times!
Took Andy to his first movie, "The Princess & the Frog" - he slept through the whole thing -
Ethan liked it. Mom & Dad thought it was too scary for kids.
My Mom is feeling much better and driving again!
Went to a dinner with friends.
Had lunch with my Aunt & Uncle in Boulder.
Gone to water aerobics each week (sometimes once, sometimes twice - the exciting fact is,
is that I've actually made it!) I've even gotten on the treadmill a few times with my new
weight vest that I got for Christmas!
And (drumroll): Andy pooped in the potty! He doesn't pee yet but we feel we've gotten to an important milestone. (Now if we can get rid of the binkie!).

Hopefully I can post some pics soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment