Monday, January 24, 2011

Tooth #2 - gone!

Ethan lost his second tooth yesterday. We were all watching Scooby-Doo and at the end he said, "Guys! Look!" and he showed us his second tooth.

The tooth fairy gave 2 Sacajawea dollars for the first tooth and one for the second. Ethan got a small 1"x1" treasure box at school when he lost the first one so he puts the tooth in the treasure box in a ziplock bag and puts it under his pillow. Our tooth fairy is keeping the tooth - curious if that is the thing to do or let him keep his teeth? I think I got to keep my teeth as a child but don't remember doing anything with them. Don't know where they are now so I'm sure I just threw them away.

I have mixed feelings that he's losing his teeth. It's such a huge sign of my baby growing up. I think I'm more affected by this than I was on his first day of kindergarten. Isn't that crazy?

So now his front bottom teeth are out and he's starting to talk funny - it's really cute!

Will try to post a pic soon and give an update on Andy - he needs some attention!

No comments: