Friday, October 17, 2008

Quick updates

Andy's daycare teacher said he took two steps on his own on Wednesday! That's great but I didn't see it so it doesn't count! HA! He's so fast when he crawls and so determined! He slaps his hands down and scoots everywhere. He's also cruising around a ton - he is very close to walking but we'll count it when I see it!! That's the only sucky thing about daycare - you realize you're going to miss out on certain things when you're apart so much.

Ethan has earned seven stickers on his potty calendar!!!!!! My jaw about dropped the first time he said, "I need to go pee on the potty!" - could it possibly be that we're making progress?!!! Yippeee!


Ethan and I went swimming last weekend with my friend and her son and she taught me how to take him down the big slide. I was sooo nervous but we did it twice and Ethan loved it! The first time his head bumped my nose real hard and my nose has been sore all week and the second time I ended up laying down and that freaked me out but I was able to hold him up at the end. We have some practicing to do!

Not much planned for the weekend. We're getting close to Halloween and here's Ethan in his dragon costume!


Andy just fits into Ethan's Hershey's kiss costume but I didn't really like it for Ethan back then and now I'm thinking Andy should be a turtle. Will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the steps AND the potty training!!! WTG boys!!!!!!

And yeah let Andy be something different...hand-me-down costumes are no fun for either of you :-)