Wow - I can't believe how long it's been and I'm ashamed of not keeping up!
I'll start with the fact that I got a horrible cold and just haven't been feeling good. Hopefully I'm towards the end of it!
Heather "tagged" me so here it goes:
Six things I value:
My family
My freedom
My friends
My job
My health (when I'm not sick!)
Chocolate
Six Things I do Not Support:
Stupidity
Laziness
Narrow-minded-ness
Marrying for money not for love
Having the drinking age be 21 - if a person is able to serve the country at age 18, he/she should be able to drink!
Black licorice
OK - now I'm supposed to tag more people: I'll tag two people:
Becky
Rebecca
I promise to be a better blogger!!!
Happy weekend and Happy Thanksgiving to anyone who reads this!!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YAY! I was so happy to see a new post today!
Happy Thanksgiving to you!
xoxoxo
H
I love that you don't support black licorice! I hate that stuff. Blech. lol
Yay!! Linny updated her blog!! Woohoo!!
Post a Comment