Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, GREG!

Wow! Your first birthday without me in 8 years. How very sad! I hope you had a fine time and you didn't have to work too hard!

Ethan was so proud to tell his teacher that "today is my Dad's birthday!"

We sang happy birthday over the phone but it's just not the same!

I couldn't find many pictures of you from past birthdays but I did manage to find this one! Remember the cake I made you? That was awesome! Wish I could have baked you one this year!


WE LOVE YOU and can't wait for you to come home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Cory said...

Awww, what a sweet post, Linny. Hope Greg had a good one and that you'll be able to celebrate as a family in just a few days!

Harmony said...

dI'm sorry you didn't get to see your hubby on his birthday. I'm sure the singing over the phone made his day. Bake him the cake for when he gets home.

I Need A Drink! said...

That's such a cute picture Linny! Happy Birthday Greg..safe travels..