Friday, May 1, 2009

Now it's almost Ethan's Birthday!

So Ethan's big 4 year old birthday is this Sunday!
Today I took cupcakes in for him to celebrate with his classmates. I guess they let Andy join them and Andy got it all over. The director said she took pictures so I can't wait to see!

Ethan is having a "DRAGON PARTY" for his birthday on Sunday. I hope I make him proud.

Here's the first run of the cake:


I decided I better try making it before I commit to it and it's not that hard. This first try was not how it's supposed to look - stay tuned for how it really turns out!!! I'm soooooo excited for this weekend: Greg gets back and then BAM: big party on Sunday! Lucky him. Hope he's not jet lagged!!!

4 comments:

Ellen said...

You did a great job!! I have seen that cake before, and wanted to try it, but was afraid I would make it look like..well..not what it is supposed to. hahaha! I can clearly see it is a dragon though. Awesome Linny!


xoxoxo
H

Unknown said...

That IS really cute Linny! I think the shape and everything came out nice!

Jeanna said...

OH boy thats going to be fun! He is going to love it.

I Need A Drink! said...

Linny, I think it's perfect! Soooo cute! You're very creative...I couldn't even attempt to make the head of that cake! GREAT JOB! I hope the party is a blast...and yay on Greg being able to make it home!