This is a bit late but we had such a good time on Mother's Day! We went to The Fort for brunch, which is one of the best restaurants near Denver - it's up by Red Rocks and is just gorgeous!
We then went back to Mom's and did a bit of gardening - the boys had a blast!
It was a great Mother's day! I felt very lucky to have my Mom and to be a MOM!
I keep meaning to comment! I love that 1st pic. of Ethan! And you look so happy in the 2nd! LOVE it! What a perfect day...i'm jealous of where you live! :)
3 comments:
looks like a bunch of fun. Love Ethan's smile for the camera face.
Looks like you had a lovely day! And the boys are amazingly cute!
I keep meaning to comment! I love that 1st pic. of Ethan! And you look so happy in the 2nd! LOVE it! What a perfect day...i'm jealous of where you live! :)
Post a Comment