Thursday, June 25, 2009

Update!

Well, it's been awhile - I've had bloggers block!

I don't have any pics this post but it's been so long since I blogged I feel compelled to write something even if it's wrong!

Greg had his second trip to Sweden - this time it was for two weeks long. I survived thanks to my mother moving in with me again! The project he's working on was a success - if you're interested, you can learn all about it at:

http://www.csbf.nasa.gov/sweden/sweden.htm - click on "Sunrise" on the left - that's his project. You can even download a video of the balloon launching!

Father's Day passed. We had a great day! We had lunch at Greg's favorite restaurant, The Ship Tavern, which is in the Brown Palace Hotel in downtown Denver. The boys behaved and we enjoyed our prime rib sandwiches - YUMMY! I got Greg his favorite chocolates (with help from my Mom and sister-in-law) from Moonstruck Chocolate in Portland. They now make these cute "ocean critters" chocolates:



They are soo cute and quite yummy!

Then I had the brilliant idea of getting Greg a chimenea for our backyard. We enjoyed our neighbors on Saturday night and we thought it'd be fun to have one in our yard. We drove around for hours looking for the perfect one and sad to say, we never found it. Still on the lookout for one! Of course this may be the purchase that makes us finally get some landscaping done in our backyard. That scares me to be honest - there's a LOT of work to do.

Other exciting news: after almost 7 years of marriage, Greg and I have grown our first vegetable together! Mom bought us a topsy turvy for Mother's Day and the first tomato is growing!!! It's so very exciting! (Pathetic, but exciting!)

We've been using the new bouncy castle quite a bit. It's turning into a Friday afternoon club in our neighborhood! We come home from work and set it up and the neighbors come over and we watch the kids jump while enjoying a nice beverage of some sort!

We're gearing up for a family vacation to Steamboat! I'm sooo very excited! It will be so fun to see all the cousins together!

Stay tuned! I promise to post some pictures soon!

No comments: