So much has happened since the last post!
I'm pleased to report that we found a chimenea for daddy! We've only fired it up once but I know we'll be enjoying it more.
Total count for tomatoes on the topsy-turvy: 7!!!! The boys LOVE going out each day to see if there are any new ones growing.
Best of all: we went to Steamboat and had the BEST time! So wonderful to hang with family and see the cousins play together! I wish it could have been two weeks instead of five days but we all have to be happy we got those five days! I do promise to post pics soon! Hopefully this weekend I'll have some time to work on that!
My little boy had his first surgery on Tuesday! He had a hernia and they fixed it. Pretty wild to see your son go under. He was such a trooper and was making jokes within the first half hour of being awake! It really hasn't held him back at all. We are so relieved to have that behind us.
We still have a couple months of summer left! Although we don't have plans, I'm looking forward to just relaxing and enjoying the boys and our house. We've gotten closer with our neighbors and it's been fun just to hang out!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment