Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Some good personal news

So this morning, my blood sugar was up again and yesterday I really watched my carb intake so I was baffled. Well, somewhere in the midst of my last pregnancy, my pharmacy gave me a free monitor. I just put it aside since I was comfortable using the one I had. This morning we got it out to compare. We thought just maybe it's my monitor and not me and YES - sure enough I was back to having a normal reading!!!

So this kinda freaks me out - maybe my monitor was off while I was preggo? Maybe I was taking too much insulin. I could go crazy if I think about this too much. I can at least rest in the knowledge that Andy is healthy.

I'm glad I have my physical scheduled. I'm going to take my old monitor and test it side by side with theirs and confirm what we think!

I'm proud to report I've kept up with my new exercise program! Despite that it was wrong at least this little scare has knocked me in the right direction!

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

Good for you Linny, keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it was just the monitor
:-) Keep up the good work on the exercise routine!