Monday, January 5, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I've had a fabulous holiday and haven't had time to blog - how sad!

Our Christmas was so fun watching the boys enjoy their presents!! Thanks to all for the fun gifts! Here's what we woke up to on Christmas morning:


I haven't had the chance to download any pictures yet but hopefully I can get a few on here for your viewing pleasure! The hit of the day was the firetruck! Santa sure was smart to get that for Ethan! Andy loves his bouncey zebra but his legs are just a touch too short right now! He can get on and off it but he can't quite make it spin and bounce yet. Won't be too long I'm sure!

We didn't make it up til Midnight on New Year's Eve - made it to 10:30 and enjoyed the East Coast New Year!

The time went so fast and now 2009 is upon us. Can't wait to see what adventures will come this year!

No comments: