Oh man! Twice in a month we've now been egged? What's up with that?
Luckily today, hubby was at home and caught them! He saw that it was highschool students and promptly called the police! He said they scrambled and got out of sight as fast as possible. I keep meaning to ask if he saw a license plate but I'm pretty sure the answer is no.
What nerve for kids to not be in school and then egg homes of people they don't even know. I have some choice names for them but I will not post them.
The police did a round in the neighborhood and I don't think they actually caught them but I imagine they'll think twice about our neighborhood again. (Knock on wood!)
Such a pain - they hit our side windows and our front windows this time. Hubby has already cleaned it off - guess there was another good reason for him to be staying home today!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so sorry Linny..what a pita. JERKS. The sad thing is, they won't get it until they're home owners themselves...I hope they don't do it again.
Post a Comment